Comedian Patrick McKenna seeks a diagnosis for Adult ADHD and learns the facts from an impressive array of experts (some of whom have ADHD themselves!) including medical researchers, psychiatrists, psychologists, professors, and award-winning authors. Along the way Patrick reveals how his life as a husband and father are affected by ADD and even shares candid moments as he and his wife Janis work on the steps toward his diagnosis.
Funny, moving, and transformative, this fascinating documentary will hold you spellbound. Yes, even if you have ADHD!
A new version of ADD & Loving It?! With Danish subtitles is now available! For more details: http://www.adhdkompagniet.dk/adhd-elsker-det
Please Note - This is the downloadable video version of this title. After completing your purchase you will be sent a link via email that you can use to download this title for use on your computer or other video playback device. No physical DVD will be shipped to you. Buy the DVD version here.
Run Time: 56 minutes
Select one of these file formats when you add to your cart:
MP4 - Plays in the free QuickTime player available from Apple on a Mac or Windows. Download Size: 877 MB
1) Add the download to your cart and choose the file version you want (MOV or AVI) and check out and pay for your download.
2) Wait a few minutes and look in your email account that you provided to us during check out. You wil get an order confirmation.
3) A few minutes after that you will get an second email with your download link.
4) You can download the file to your computer up to five times in 3 days. After that the link will expire. But you can keep the video forever!
5) If you have questions or need help email us using our contact us page