Join Rick Green for his presentation on Dealing With Negativity plus these ADHD experts:
* How to avoid AD/HD medication mistakes
with Author and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Laurie Dupar
* How to improve your working memory and "remember to remember"
with Author and Psychologist Dr. Ari Tuckman
* How to make the best AD/HD medication decisions for your child
with Author and Developmental Pedicatrician Dr. Mark Bertin
* Why people with AD/HD have trouble with sleep, and how to
improve your sleep with Author and Psychologist Dr. Roberto Olivardia
* ADHD-friendly strategies to dig yourself out of debt
with Author and Psychologist Dr. Stephanie Sarkis
* Simple strategies to motivate your AD/HD child
with Author and Coach Margit Crane
* How to deal with the shame associated with AD/HD
with Coach Bonnie Mincu
*** Plus, you'll also enjoy expert Q&A sessions
with Dr. Ned Hallowell and Dr. Patricia Quinn!
* And many more sessions delivered by expert doctors, therapists,
coaches, and authors!
When you register for the Virtual AD/HD Conference, you'll:
- Invite 23 of the top AD/HD experts into your home - and you
don't even have to clean up!
- Learn the latest and most up-to-date information on AD/HD
- Find important tools and resources, and discover valuable
- Connect with real people who understand what it's like to be in
- Learn at your own pace, in the ways that work best for you
(audio, visual, interaction)
- Save money, time, and energy by participating from your own home
- Easily access the information, resources, and tools you're
looking for all in one place